+1"REAR LIFT BLOCKS - DISCOVERY 2 (Td5 & V8)
Our DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD® +1" Rear Lift Blocks are constructed from 6mm thick High Strength Steel and MIG welded for superior strength. Finished in our ultra durable corrosion resistant powdercoating for superior corrosion protection, supplied with new bolts.
Designed to fit between the axle and spring seat,Our lift blocks provide a cost effective method of gaining a true lift without the need to change to longer, more expensive coil springs. Our 1" Blocks are an ideal solution for gaining a smaller amount of lift without the need for a full suspension lift OR to add extra lift to your current set up.
- Constructed from High Strength Steel.
- Ultra durable corrosion resistant coating.
- CNC laser cut for precise accuracy and fitment.
- MIG welded for superior strength.
- Supplied with all new fixings.
- As these are a suspension component, We recommend these are fitted by a trained mechanic however these are easily fitted with basic tools.
- it is recommended that when lifting your Discovery 2, extended brake lines are fitted and our genuine DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD® Front Cross-Member Spacers are fitted to avoid any adverse effects.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
30 days Return Policy, the buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Full Refunds will be given providing the product is still in an unused condition.
All our products are shipped via a fully insured, tracked courier so you have full visability of your goods from the moment it leaves our premises. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24hrs of cleared payment. (Outside of UK, scottish highlands and certain other postcodes may be subject to additional delivery fees, please contact us if you are in any doubt before placing your order).
Please note that all our DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® products are modification parts and are designed for off road use only. Some items may require vehicle modification or trimming to fit.
DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD Ltd. accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by the mis-use or incorrect fitting of parts or products.