DISCOVERY 2 HD STEALTH - STEP STYLE ROCK / TREE SLIDERS
Our all new Dirt Monkey Offroad® Discovery 2 STEP STYLE ROCK / TREE SLIDERS are becoming very popular with Discovery owners who use thier vehicles for overlanding and wild camping as they provide a very sturdy and safe step up onto the side of the vehicle whereas tubular slider bars can pose a slipping hazard in wet conditions. Constructed from heavy duty 60 x 60 x 3mm S275JR steel box section, formed to follow the contour of the Discovery 2 door and retain an even shut line whilst giving a higher ground clearance than most other sliders. Complimented by the robust square step style 3mm walled slider bar and 6mm thick reinforcing gussets, our sliders are extremely robust, strong and designed to protect your sills and lower doors when off roading. Using our own design mounting / cleaning system, our sliders allow easy cleaning of the sills to prevent mud build up and premature corrosion whilst remaining tough and robust.
Designed for fit all Discovery 2 sills, we developed our sliders to fit with all wheels and tyres from standard Landrover wheels up to wider offset ET-32 wheels with 35" tyres.
Our Sliders are MIG welded and constructed from heavy duty, British sourced materials, they are then fettled, prepared then coated in a zinc rich etching primer and finally powdercoated using our industrial black powdercoating. Available with or without anti - slip grip strips.
Supplied with all required fixings and fittings, please note that we recomend that your sills are in good condition prior to fitting this product. We can offer a sill repair kit if required or offer sill repairs at our workshop. Drilling of your sills and a moderate level of technical ability is required to fit this product.
Dirt Monkey Offroad Ltd offer a full fitting service for all our products at our workshop, please contact us for further details.
- Constructed from High Strength Structural steel.
- Ultra tough Industrial Powder coating.
- CNC laser cut and formed for precise accuracy and fitment.
- 60x60x3mm box section
- 60mm fat sliders bars
- Supplied with all fixings
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintainence whilst providing maximum protection for the sills and lower doors.
- Displaying the genuine DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® / DMO branding for piece of mind that you are buying the highest quailty, genuine DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® parts.
- Full fitting service available on request at our workshop, please contact us to book in!
- Please note that our sliders are designed to follow the contour of the door with a 10-15mm gap, fixing holes are for best fit and drilling of the sill is required.
- PLEASE ADD A NOTE IN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN ORDERING IF YOU HAVE TYRES OVER 33" OR WIDE OFFSET TYRES SO WE CAN BUILD YOUR SLIDERS TO SUIT AT NO EXTRA COST!
Current lead time on this product is up to 15 working days.
All our products are shipped via a fully insured, tracked courier so you have full visability of your goods from the moment it leaves our premises. (Outside of UK, scottish highlands and certain other postcodes may be subject to additional delivery fees, please contact us if you are in any doubt before placing your order).
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
30 days Return Policy, the buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Full Refunds will be given providing the product is still in an unused condition and found to have a manufacturing defect.
Let us do the work for you!! We now offer a full fitting service for all our products for a small extra cost.
All our products can be fitted by us on our vehicle lift in our fully kitted out workshop in just a few hours, take the hassle out of fitting parts and spend more time enjoying your new Dirt Monkey Offroad® Upgrades!
Make Dirt Monkey Offroad® your one stop shop for your Off Road vehicle armour!
Please contact us to book in!
Please note that all our DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® products are modification parts and are designed for off road use only. Some items may require vehicle modification or trimming to fit.
DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD Ltd. accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by the mis-use or incorrect fitting of parts or products.